Updated November 10, 2023
If an item you ordered does not turn out to be what you expected, you may simply return it within 30-days from receipt for a refund. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the net price after discounts and/or coupons. After 30-days, we shall process your return for a store credit. We will apply the following rules to process your return:
- Returns are accepted for a refund within 30-days of receipt.
- Merchandise should be in the same condition as when it was received and should be unworn, undamaged, unwashed, and sealable, with original tags attached, and all packaging materials included.
- Beauty products may be returned if they are unopened, unused, and the original cellophane is fully intact.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- If the return is after 30-days of receipt, then the refund is a store credit at the then applicable lowest sale price for the item returned.
- All customers are responsible for the return shipping fees per the schedule below. Bonton will provide you with a shipping label in the return process and the fee will be deducted from your return.
- Any original shipping cost incurred will not be refunded.
- All returned merchandise will incur a return shipping fee of $7.95 per return.
- Furniture, mattresses, wall art, mirrors, lamps, and artificial trees will incur a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price in addition to the $7.95 return shipping fee.
Certain items are Non-Returnable
- Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Clearance items.
- Furniture. If the item arrived damaged upon delivery, do not accept the delivery. If you accept the delivery, you shall be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Individual parts of a Bundle: “2 for $50” unless you return the entire bundle.
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page.
- Items that have already been assembled by you.
- Intimates such as lingerie, swimsuits and undergarments, etc.
For the following conditions the return shipping fee and/or restocking fee will be waived:
- The item was damaged in the initial shipping process;
- An incorrect item was shipped by us; or
- We shipped a defective item.
How to return?
Please click HERE to initiate your return.
- A return shipping label will be provided.
- If you are returning multiple items from a single order, you maybe required to create shipping labels for each item. You can do so by going through the return portal for each item you are requesting to return.
If you have any questions, you may contact our Customer Service team at: 855-5-BRANDX (855-527-2639) or email us at email@example.com.