Updated July 17, 2023
If an item you ordered does not turn out to be what you expected, you may simply return it within 30-days from receipt for a refund. Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the net price after discounts and/or coupons. After 30-days, we shall process your return for a store credit. We will apply the following rules to process your return:
- Returns are accepted for a refund within 30-days of receipt.
- Merchandise should be in the same condition as when it was received and should be unworn, undamaged, unwashed, and sealable, with original tags attached, and all packaging materials included.
- Beauty products may be returned if they are unopened, unused, and the original cellophane is fully intact.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in saleable condition.
- If the return is after 30-days of receipt, then the refund is a store credit at the then applicable lowest sale price for the item returned.
- All customers are responsible for the return shipping fees per the schedule below. Bonton will provide you with a shipping label in the return process and the fee will be deducted from your return.
- Any original shipping cost incurred will not be refunded.
- All returned merchandise will incur a return shipping fee of $7.95 per return.
- Furniture, mattresses, wall art, mirrors, lamps, and artificial trees will incur a 15% restocking fee of the purchase price in addition to the $7.95 return shipping fee.
Certain items are Non-Returnable
- Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- Clearance items.
- Furniture. If the item arrived damaged upon delivery, do not accept the delivery. If you accept the delivery, you shall be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Individual parts of a Bundle: “2 for $50” unless you return the entire bundle.
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page.
- Items that have already been assembled by you.
- Intimates such as lingerie, swimsuits and undergarments, etc.
For the following conditions the return shipping fee and/or restocking fee will be waived:
- The item was damaged in the initial shipping process;
- An incorrect item was shipped by us; or
- We shipped a defective item.
How to return?
For orders placed prior to July 20, 2023 - please click HERE to initiate your return.
For orders placed on or after July 20,2023 - please contact Customer Service at
855-5-BRANDX (855-527-2639) or email us at email@example.com.